- 1 (16-ounce) ball of pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup vegan pizza sauce
- 1 cup vegan cheese, shredded or crumbled
- Your favorite vegan pizza toppings
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Grease a baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface into a 12-inch circle.
- Brush the dough with olive oil.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the dough.
- Sprinkle with the vegan cheese.
- Add your favorite vegan pizza toppings.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- For a classic Margherita pizza, use tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and fresh basil leaves.
- For a veggie pizza, use your favorite vegetables, such as mushrooms, onions, peppers, and olives.
- For a BBQ pizza, use BBQ sauce, vegan cheese, and your favorite BBQ toppings, such as tofu, tempeh, or seitan.
- For a white pizza, use a white sauce made from cashews, nutritional yeast, and garlic powder.
- For a dessert pizza, use a sugar-free sauce made from dates and almond milk, and top with your favorite fruit.