Skip to content
Vegan Chickpea Salad
- 2 cans of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Dressing (olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper)
- Combine chickpeas, cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, and cherry tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients and pour over the salad.
- Toss to combine, garnish with fresh parsley, and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.