1 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Coconut jam, for serving (coconutty)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and coconut sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, water, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Grease the pan with a little coconut oil or cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the hot pan for each pancake. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
Serve immediately with coconut jam. (coconutty)