1 vegan chicken
1 large tortilla or flatbread
2 tablespoons of vegan mayonnaise
1 tablespoon of your favorite sauce or dressing (e.g., BBQ sauce, ranch dressing, tahini sauce)
Optional: Sliced onions, pickles, vegan cheese, or any other desired toppings
Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook the vegan chicken according to the package instructions until it's heated through and slightly crispy.
- Warm the tortilla or flatbread in a dry skillet or microwave for a few seconds to make it more pliable.
- Spread vegan mayonnaise evenly over the tortilla or flatbread.
- Drizzle your favorite sauce or dressing over the mayonnaise.
- Place the cooked vegan chicken substitute in a line down the center of the tortilla or flatbread.
- Layer sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, shredded lettuce, sliced avocado, and any other desired toppings on top of the vegan chicken.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold the sides of the tortilla or flatbread inward, then tightly roll it up from the bottom to create a wrap.
- If desired, secure the wrap with a toothpick or cut it in half diagonally for easier handling.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious vegan chicken wrap!
Feel free to experiment with different sauces, vegetables, and seasonings to customize your wrap to your liking. You can also add a side of sweet potato fries or a fresh salad to complete the meal. Enjoy!