12 jumbo pasta shells
1 (15-ounce) vegan cheese
1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
1/2 cup grated vegan Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
1/2 cup marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, spinach, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Stuff each pasta shell with about 2 tablespoons of the filling.
- Pour crushed tomatoes into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with marinara sauce.
- Arrange stuffed shells in the baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly.
- Serve immediately.