Skip to content
Stuffed Bell Peppers with Quinoa and Black Beans
- 4 large bell peppers, any color
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cut the tops off of the bell peppers and remove the seeds and membranes.
- In a large bowl, combine the quinoa, black beans, tomatoes, onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, cilantro, parsley, cheddar cheese, feta cheese, salt, pepper, cumin, and chili powder.
- Spoon the quinoa mixture into the bell peppers.
- Place the bell peppers in a baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the peppers are tender and the quinoa is cooked through.
- Serve immediately..
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.