1 pound elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped red onion
1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, vegan mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, and black pepper.
- Stir in the celery, red onion, green bell pepper, and parsley.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Add a little cayenne pepper to the dressing for a hotter salad.
- You can substitute carrots or cucumbers for celery if you don't have any on hand.
- Use yellow mustard or another type of mustard if you don't have Dijon.
- Salad can be served cold or at room temperature.